Well this is the first "Baby Stuntz" blog! I am roughly 7 weeks along...I say roughly because my hcg levels say 7 but my ultrasound says about 6 weeks and 4 days as of today. I have had my levels checked twice and they were great. I have also had 2 ultrasounds already. The last ultrasound on Wednesday (which they said I was 6 weeks) showed us the little heartbeat!!! It was so amazing to see the little beating heart. It made it feel more real. It was a very strong 107 bpm (That is very strong for a 6 week old fetus --- they say it should be between 80 - 90). The tech couldn't give us any pictures because of course we were in the room where the printer wasn't working. But they said they would put them all on a cd that I could pick up next week! So I should have a picture of the mini-Stuntz soon to share!
Overall I am feeling okay. I have quite a bit of morning/early afternoon nausea which seems to be more tolerable with fruite or juice. I am also really tired. I have been falling asleep at night between 7 p.m. and 8 p.m. But then I am up the next day by like 5:30 a.m. But overall, not too bad!
John and I have thought about names already...it is so exciting to think of naming our baby. If it is a boy (which I am almost certain it will be...hahaha) it will be Benjamin James and if it is a girl it will be Alexis Madison. I have a feeling it will be a boy. Mainly because I would love a girl! I will be happy either way though :)
Our families both seem to be very excited. I think my dad is much more excited than he wants to let on! That is my dad for ya :) All of my close friends are excited too. I called Tammy the day we found out and she was really excited. I wish we were closer because I could sure use her around to keep me sane!
Well we have our 8 week appointment on Thursday at 8:00 a.m. so I will hopefully have more good news for you then! Maybe we will even have a strong heartbeat to report!
Pengertian Dari Gotong Royong
1 year ago



No comments:
Post a Comment