Lexi had her 4 month check-up this morning with Ms. Tia --- she really likes Ms. Tia. She did wonderfully. She is now 13 pounds 10 ounces and is 24 1/4" in length! Such a big girl! She is in the 50th percentile for everything (weight, length, and head circumference). Overall she did a great job. She even cooperated during her "tummy time" part of the exam! I couldn't be prouder! Tonight I am going to start the twice a day rice cereal plan. We will see how that goes! :)
Here are some pictures of her from before her visit to the doctor. She was so happy. Little did she know that she would be stuck with 2 needles shortly after these pictures were taken! :(



Make sure you notice the "baby jeans!" :) I need to get her a pair of 6 month jeans! I love baby jeans!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment