Pages

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy 8 Months Alexis!

Happy 8 Months Baby Girl!!!!!!
I cannot believe that Lexi is 8 months old today. She is getting so big! I even had to raise the level of her jumperoo up a notch because she is getting so tall! She doesn't have a doctor's appointment this month so I won't know how much she weighs or how tall she is for another month. I definitely know she has gotten taller because her 6 month clothes don't fit her well anymore. Her pants are now turning in to capris...so I packed them up the other day and brought out her 9 month clothes. Hard to believe the next set of clothes I will buy for her will be 12 month clothes...1 year!!!
Yesterday, John's parents came over to celebrate our birthday's and John's graduation. They got to spend a ton of time with Lexi...which I am sure they enjoyed. I know she was excited to see them. While they were here, I took an updated picture of the three of them...such a sweet picture!!
Some new accomplishments from this past month:
  • She can now pull her self up with her toys...it takes her a few minutes, but she can do it
  • She has eaten pieces of a donut, pancakes, and a french fry --- starting her off right!
  • She really pays attention to her favorite show "Word World" and even smiles when her favorite character Pig comes on
  • Has a 3rd tooth on top that is trying so hard to come through
  • Loves to walk with help and gets super excited when she does it
  • Enjoys playing in her pack and play while mommy and daddy are making dinner/bottles/doing laundry/etc.
  • Her favorite thing to do now is squeal!!! It can be very ear piercing at times!
  • Has slept through the night for the past 2 nights!!!!! I will take it!

No comments: