Pages

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy 10 Months Lexi (and some randomness)!!

I cannot believe our daughter is out of single digits! She is 10 months old today! She is turning in to a little person! When I look at her it is hard to remember what she looked like as a little baby because she has grown up so much! She gets more and more beautiful every day! I just cannot believer it!

Some of the highlights from this past month for our little girl include:

  • Sleeping through the night --- usually from 7:30 p.m. until 6:00 a.m.
  • Combining bottle/baby food feedings...preparing for the 3 meals/2 snacks a day routine
  • Riding in a shopping cart for the first time --- we finally got a shopping cart/high chair cover
  • Enjoying her new playroom! We converted the office to her very own playroom...she really enjoys being in there. I think she really prefers the carpet to the hardwood floor.
  • She now weighs 19 lbs 4 oz and is 28 inches long (according to our GI appt we had on 7/13)
  • She is currently being weaned off her reflux meds!! She should be medication free in 7 days!
  • She is starting to ramble "mamamama" and also dances now!
  • Cruises like a champ and is braving the standing with no support more and more each day! Will update as soon as walking begins!

I completely forgot to post her 4th of July pictures! We didn't do anything for the 4th and surprisingly the noise of the neighborhood fireworks did not wake her up! I do not have the 4th of July pictures on this computer so I will post them once I use our main computer.

I will however, post some cute pictures I took yesterday! These show how much she is looking like a little person! She is growing so fast! I cannot believe her birthday part is in 2 months! I have been busy planning her birthday party. I have the invitations all done...just have to get some other decoration type things!

No comments: