

This last picture is of the baby's hand. To Aunt Kari & Uncle Bob's delight it looks as if this little peanut is already starting to develop "metal hands" to better rock out to Metallica!! :) You should be proud of your niece/nephew! 
So overall, I guess I am happy to report that things are going okay. I haven't been doing a whole lot during this bedrest time. I have watched a lot of tv...I have learned a lot from HGTV! I have worked on the baby's cross-stitch a little bit but then I get tired and lay down :) The cats have kept me great company which is nice. Jingles likes to lay with me on the couch. I think that Jingles wants to make her presence known to the baby with her purring. She lays right up against the belly! So cute!
Well our next appointment is next Tuesday at 3:30 p.m....so let's hope for more healing! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment