Well peanut and I have spent day #5 on the couch today watching crappy daytime tv. I think I watched more episodes of Golden Girls than I could even begin to count. Now, John and I are getting ready to watch the 1st game of the 1st round of hockey playoffs! The Capitals are playing the NY Rangers at home tonight. Hard to believe that this time next year our little peanut could be enjoying playoffs with us! Don't worry peanut...we are all prepared for you to enter hockey season!
As you can see the little peanut already has its own Capitals Onesie! This also came with matching booties and hat. They really are too cute!
Well physically I seem to be doing much better. I am hoping that next Wednesdsay will yield some good news in regards to the healing of my placenta. Keep your fingers crossed. I really would like to get back to work as soon as possible. But until then...I will lie on the couch and watch tv and read books!



No comments:
Post a Comment