Okay so today's doctor appointment went okay. Today I am 19 weeks 6 days...so basically 20 weeks. Alexis is growing nicely! She is now 11 oz --- roughly the size of a coke can :) She was kicking like crazy today during the sonogram! She is measuring right on target and had a nice strong heartbeat again. After the sonogram we went in to see the doctor. She said that the area of the bleed isn't getting smaller. Therefore I am in for another month of bedrest. I was a little disappointed...but I knew in my heart that was what was coming. She said that more than likely I will probably be on some form of bedrest until the baby is delivered. By the next doctor visit on June 11th, I will be 24 weeks. She said at that visit she might consider altering my bedrest restrictions because I will be 24 weeks and at that point the baby will be considered "viable" outside the womb...barely, but viable. Obviously I want to make it much further than that!! But right now my goal is 24 weeks. One small goal at a time. So for now, I continue my bedrest and keep looking at her sonogram pictures every day --- that is what keeps me going! Speaking of pictures, here are some of her pictures from today's visit. Isn't she just so darn cute!

















So I guess overall I am happy to report that our girl is doing well. That is the most important part. Every night around 7:00ish, she is very active. I can feel her move around like crazy! That is a pretty cool feeling. It will be very neat when John actually can feel her. Hopefully soon!



No comments:
Post a Comment