Well I have finally finished Alexis' first blanket :) I guess I can thank bedrest for that because I probably wouldn't have completed it that quickly if I was working. This one is made from lilac and white yarn. It will match her room nicely!! The next one I am going to make will be pink and yellow. I am so happy with the way it turned out...it is soooo pretty! :) Here are some pictures of the completed blanket!
The second picture is a close up of the pattern of the blanket. I will probably use the same pattern for the 2nd blanket because it is easy. But the second blanket will have to wait because I have a cross-stitch for Alexis that needs to be completed first. So I guess that is what I will work on today. :)
Pengertian Dari Gotong Royong
2 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment