Well today I had my 28 week appointment with my regular OB. For once, this appointment actually went WELL! Dr. Patel checked my blood pressure, the heartrate of the baby (143 bpm), and then measured my belly. All was good. She then said that once the pessary comes out (around 33 to 35 weeks) and if Alexis is growing well...she sees no reason why I can't go off bedrest!!! Yeah!!! Obviously nothing too strenuous, but I could get up and walk around and maybe go out to dinner. She said more than likely I will probably only feel like getting up for a couple of hours and then will probably want to rest for a couple of hours and she doesn't see this situation as being an issue. I would not be allowed to go back to work but I would get some of my freedom back! That would be so amazing.
So with that being said...the due date is still October 2nd...and they would just let her come when she is ready. :) They would just try to have me carry her as close to 40 weeks as possible. I told her I would carry her as long as she wanted to stay in if I was getting off bedrest in the next 5-7 weeks :) So for once...good news!! The good thing is we made it over the hurdle of 28 weeks (well that is actually this Friday, but same thing). Such a good day!
At least now I have some light at the end of the tunnel. I have some exciting things coming up soon which will help the weeks past by faster. Next Wednesday my friend Tammy is coming out to visit for a couple of days. Then on the 30th, my sister Cristina is coming out for about 5 days for my shower! On August 1st is my shower! So then maybe 2-4 weeks after that I will be able to go out to eat with my husband!!!! That would be so nice!! Today was a good day...let's just hope things stay that way!
Friday starts the 3rd trimester! Let the countdown begin!!!!
Pengertian Dari Gotong Royong
1 year ago



1 comment:
You did have a great day! I am glad you will be able to get up so some stuff!
Post a Comment