Pages

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 11, 2009

New Belly Shot!

Well we officially hit 28 weeks yesterday! Welcome to the third trimester! So nice, yet kind of scary, to be in the home stretch. It seems like just yesterday we found out we were pregnant...and now we are almost to the end. Our baby girl is doing great. She is really active! So much so that it is almost nauseating! But I guess you have to take the bad with the good :)

When the doctor measured Alexis via ultrasound about a week ago she was weighing in at 2 pounds 6 ounces which is actually a week and a half ahead of average! So that is really good. We go back to the high risk doctor this coming Friday to get her measured again to see how much she has grown. I am guessing she will be close to, if not, 3 pounds on Friday. I can't believe something so small can cause so much movement! That's my little gymnast for you!

Well I will end with 2 new belly shots. They were taken this morning (28 weeks 1 day pregnant). There is definitely a baby in there! :)
I will post another update on Friday once we see the high risk doctor! I might post another one before that because I am close to finishing Alexis' purple and white stripped hat!

No comments: