Pages

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

First Bath for Alexis and a Few Extra Pics

We managed to give Alexis her first sponge bath today (no full bath yet because of the umbilical cord --- which is close to falling off). Amazingly she did reall well. She din't like it once we took the diaper off, but she seemed to really enjoy the water. Now my little girl is all clean! Her clean hair is so beautiful!!!


We will just end this blog with a few random shots taken today...her 1 week birthday. I absolutely love the pic of John kissing her head. He is so smitten with her! She is quite the sweatheart! I love the pic of her little feet too. When I was pregnant with her the ultrasound techs use to give me pics of her feet because they knew I LOVED them!!! I must say that they are even cuter in person!


1 comment:

Caleb, Bree, Zane and Claire said...

I think Alexis looks like her daddy! And I think it's so funny how all babies HATE when the diaper comes off. yay for first baths!!!