Pages

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 4, 2009

36 Weeks and Halloween Outfit!

WE MADE IT!! We have hit 36 weeks! I cannot believe it! It feels so amazing to have my freedom back. Although, I have been walking around the house and let me tell you...it isn't as amazing as I say it is! My feet and legs are not happy. After not walking much for 21 weeks, my body is sure going to need some time adjusting to being "normal" again. That is probably why my doctor said more than likely I will be up for a couple of hours and then want to lie back down for a couple of hours. She knows what she is talking about!! My body is in shock right now I think!

I did manage to stand long enough to make a homemade dinner tonight. I made homemade beef stew in the slow cooker. It was amazing. John was very happy to have a nice home cooked meal. I really enjoyed being back in the kitchen. I am not sure what I will make tomorrow night. Maybe I will make some baked salmon and some au gratin potatoes. Tomorrow for lunch we are having hot dogs and hamburgers on the grill since John's parents are coming for lunch :) I am looking forward to seeing them!! So glad they are coming over.

Yesterday, my friend Katie brought a little surprise over for Alexis! She got her the cutest little Halloween outfit! It is sooooo adorable!!! Here are a couple of pictures of it:I cannot wait to see Alexis in it! We got her some cute orange socks today to go with it too! It was John's idea :) He loves her already!

Wednesday night we ended up back in L&D again because I was contracting about every 6 minutes. It ended up being false labor, but we did manage to get the pessary out that night!! We also found out I am already 2 cm dilated, 75% and in a -2 position! We are hoping for more progression when we go to the doctor this Wednesday...or a delivery this weekend. We are really ready for her to be here! We should have an induction date this Wednesday after our appointment as well!!! That will be so exciting!

We love you Alexis!!

No comments: