Pages

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

2 Months Old...Where Did the Time Go!!!!

Well our baby girl is now 2 months old! Where has the time gone!?! She had her first set of shots last night during her 2 month check up. She did very well! As a matter of fact, she cried the worst when they were cleaning the area in preparation for the shots! What a goofy girl! When we got home we gave her some Tylenol to prevent any kind of fever/fussiness/discomfort she may have from the shots. She was such a big girl!

Alexis did very well at her check up. Dr. Sanusi said she was a wiggly baby! She weighed 11 pounds 2 ounces and is now 22 inches long!! She is growing so fast! Lexi was smiling and talking to Dr. Sanusi at the appointment...it was very cute! We also got a prescription for the Alimentum formula (hypo-allergenic) because of her milk protein sensitivity. Bad news is that this formula is like twice as expensive...but good news is that my insurance will cover it 100%!!! That is such a relief! So if all goes well, we don't have to go back to the doctor until January 20th...when she will be 4 months old!

Below are a couple of pictures I took the day before her 2 month birthday. She is getting so big! I have decided to use that bear as a reference for her "month birthday pictures." That is the bear that John got me from FAO Schwartz for my birthday a couple of years ago and I am passing it on to Lexi :)

In a week we are venturing to NY for the holidays. Alexis will get to meet her Grandmother (on my side) for the first time and will also get to see her Grandfather (on my side) again. She has not seen her Grandpa Shedd since the day she was born! I am sure she will enjoy her visits with her grandparents. This will be her 2nd big holiday since she was born. I already have a "baby's first thanksgiving" bib for her to wear. I want to get her a cute little outfit to wear for that day too!

After we return from NY we will be putting up our Christmas tree! I am sure Alexis will love the lights, especially since John puts a ton of them on the tree! I cannot wait to buy some presents for Alexis for Christmas. She won't remember it, but we will! I do need to get her stocking ordered before Christmas actually gets here!

1 comment:

Caleb, Bree, Zane and Claire said...

awww, she is so cute with the giant teddy bear! Such a big girl now!!