I cannot believe how big she has gotten. She is starting to smile a little more when you talk to and play with her. She has such the prettiest smile...it is so hard to catch in pictures right now though. Last week we had to take her to the pediatrician again because of her not wanting to eat. They now have her on Prevacid in the morning and Zantac in the afternoon. We also had to switch her formula to a hypoallergenic formula. Knock on wood...the past 3 days her sleeping and eating has improved. Let's hope this does this trick. I hate to think of my poor little girl in pain! But on a good note...she is now 11 pounds!!! That is so insane! She is growing so much.
This past weekend Lexi and I played on her activity mat for about an hour! She was so in to the colors and lights on the mat! She is starting to "talk" a little too while she is playing on the mat. I think right now that is her favorite toy. Here are some pictures from her adventures on the mat.



1 comment:
She is so alert! and incredibly cute!!
Post a Comment