HAPPY 3 MONTH BIRTHDAY ALEXIS!!!!
Her eating seems to be increasing a little which is a good sign. They increased her Prevacid and her Zantac and that seems to be helping with her reflux. I really hope she grows out of the reflux so that she doesn't need to keep taking the medication. Right now she has a little cold that she caught from mommy. So we run the humidifier and put Vick's baby rub on her at night. Poor little girl! She is a trooper though...still sleeping good at night even with the cold.
I cannot believe she is at most 3 months away from starting to eat baby food!!!! I cannot wait! This means we need to look at getting a high chair for her soon! I am so very excited about that new adventure!
Lexi is enjoying "sitting up" now too. I let her sit in my lap on on the couch next to me and she seems to enjoy the new view! Here is a picture of her sitting on the couch by herself:
This past weekend Lexi had her first photo shoot! I cannot wait to see the pictures. We should have them by the end of this weekend. She had on the cutest little dress! She did really well and only really cried during the last 5 minutes! She even gave the photographer a few smiles at the very beginning!
Here are some pictures I took this morning for her 3 month birthday! She is sitting in daddy's recliner. She looks sooooo small in the recliner!



No comments:
Post a Comment