Lexi's first Christmas was very awesome! We all woke up at 6:30 p.m. to open presents! Here is a picture of Lexi and I when we woke up. We were both in our Christmas jammies :)

Although Lexi didn't know what the day actually was, we really enjoyed "helping" Lexi opened her presents! She made out like a bandit here at our house. She got a jumperoo, an animal toy thing, some books, the Bumbo tray, and some clothes for 6 months. Below are some pictures of us opening her presents. She stared right at us the whole time. I think she was enjoying it :) There is also a picture of her loot!




Once we opened presents and she was fed, we got her all dressed in her "Christmas Cutie" outfit fully equipped with tights that her Auntie Cristina sent to her! She looked absolutely precious in it!!!!! I think she really enjoyed wearing a dress too!


We then headed over to John's parents house where she was again showered with gifts!! Her Linnie and Pop gave her a stuffed Snoopy (which she loves giving hugs to), a cute little outfit, and a Zoo toy thingy which is the companion to the animal toy we gave her. Her Aunt Courtney gave her a baby boombox. Her Uncle Joey gave her a Redskins jersey! Her Aunt Peg and Uncle CJ and also her Uncle Bob and Aunt Kari showered her with tons of books!! We have already read the books to her once!
Here are some pictures from the Christmas celebration at John's parents house. I love getting pictures of her with family members. It will give us and her great memories as she grows older!
Here she is with her Aunt Peg and Aunt Courtney:

Here she is with her Aunt Courtney:

Here she is with her Uncle Bob:

Overall I think she had a great day! We had tons of food and she got tons of love from everyone! I am already thinking of ideas for her for Christmas next year :)
No comments:
Post a Comment