Well in the past two weeks I have begun to feel more distinct baby movements in my belly. Prior that that I had felt "rolls" that felt like gas...but were clearly not. The more distinct movements have been pretty cool. About a week ago I have been able to actually see the movements when my belly jumps! I think they are hiccups because they are rythmic movements. Whatever they are...they are strong and adorable. Last night John and I were lying in bed watching tv and she was moving around again. So I took John's hand and put it on my belly and sure enough he was able to feel her!!! I had been trying for the past 2 weeks to get him to feel her with no success. I guess the movements just hadn't been strong enough. But sure enough, last night they were! He felt her like 4 times!!! It was so cool that he was able to finally feel her!
Overall I am feeling pretty good. I am 22 weeks and 4 days along...only 10 more days until our first milestone! I cannot wait to hit 24 weeks. That is also when we have our next appointment. Will be nice to see how much, if any, healing has occurred on the bleed area. I have been 27 days without any spotting (knock on wood it continues)! So hopefully I will get good news at our next appointment.
Another big event has happened for John and I as well. We have moved out of our apartment and in to a townhouse! We are now homeowners! It is soooo great to own a place of our own. John has enjoyed doing small fixes around the house. We have been in this townhouse for 4 days and the unpacking is going well --- especially since John is having to do it himself. It stinks that I really can't help him. But I am doing a great job supervising :)
Pengertian Dari Gotong Royong
1 year ago



No comments:
Post a Comment