Well today was our appointment with the high risk doctor. We are officially 29 weeks today! I can't believe we are in our last week of the "20's!" Seems kind of surreal. Can't believe in about 10 weeks we will be caring for a little one! The appointment went really well. This is like 3 good appointments in a row. Has to be a record for us! They did measurements of both Alexis and her amniotic fluid and everything looked great! As a matter of fact, she is now measuring at 3 pounds 8 ounces! She is HUGE! In 2 weeks she has gained about 1 pound 2 ounces. Her current weight is the average weight for a 31-32 weeks baby! You know it is bad when the doctor calls her a chunker. I am so glad that she is growing well...however at this rate she is going to be like 10 pounds! She can't be bigger than 7 pounds because I have all this cute newborn stuff I want her to be able to wear :)
So our next appointments are in 14 days with my regular OB and then on August 18th with the high risk doctor. I definitely enjoyed getting out of the house today. It made sitting on the couch for the majority of the day a lot more tolerable. I do have a new ultrasound picture and will hopefully post it this weekend once we get it scanned. I find that it is harder to see features now compared to earlier. Guess she is just getting too big! :)
Pengertian Dari Gotong Royong
2 years ago



1 comment:
YAY! That is exciting! Claire was a large baby too :)(8lb, 11oz) And she still fit her newborn stuff....most of it was too big still. So don't worry, she will most likely get to wear her newborn stuff :)
Post a Comment