Well today is officially the last day of August. Why does that matter you ask? It matters because that means tomorrow is September and that means that as of tomorrow I can say that my daughter will be born THIS MONTH! That just sounds really strange but very exciting! Our life is about to change whether we like it or not. I sure hope that we are ready for it! We still have some last minute things we still need to purchase...bottles, formula, etc. But other than that, all her clothes are washed and put away and her room is ready for her arrival! Her swing is put together and her pack and play is waiting for her to use it. We have our diaper bags packed and ready to be put to use :) We just want our little baby girl now.
Thursday I get the pessary removed and hopefully that will speed up her arrival! Without that support I fear she will just slip right out! Haha! Just kidding! Or am I? :) I am so glad that is the last time I have to go to that doctor's office. It is so unpleasant! I like my doctor's office much better!
Well she is kicking me like crazy right now...so that is a good indication that I need to eat something! She has a way of telling me when I am hungry :) Silly girl!
Pengertian Dari Gotong Royong
1 year ago



No comments:
Post a Comment