Alexis is growing every day. Right now I think she is going through a growth spurt! She is super fussy and wants to eat constantly. She is doing what they call "cluster feeding" when she wants to eat all the time rather than at her usual "every 3 hours." This is okay during the day, but has made the nights a little tough. However last night she did very well. She fed at 9:30ish, finally fell asleep around 11 (after some long screaming) and didn't wake up to feed again until about 2:30ish! Then she went back to sleep around 3:30 and woke up around 6:00 to eat again. Honestly, John and I think that is the best sleep we have gotten since she was born!
This past weekend we spent Saturday up at Peg & CJ's house. Alexis really seemed to enjoy her time with her Aunt Peggy :) Alexis also got to meet her furry four legged cousin, Daisy! Daisy enjoyed sniffing Lexi, but other than that, really didn't have much interest in her. I am sure once Lexi is older they will become good friends! Below are a few pictures from our visit to their house!



1 comment:
Gotta love getting a new warddrobe every few months! Don't you wish we got that too?? I can't believe 6 weeks has flown by already!!
Post a Comment