I can't believe that 4 weeks ago today our little girl entered our world! It has been a crazy 4 weeks but we have managed to get through it. It is amazing that this Friday Alexis will be a month old. So insane!! She has her 1 month appointment with the Pediatrician on Friday. She had to see the Pediatrician this past Monday because she keeps spitting up her food. The doctor diagnosed her with acid reflux and put her on Zantac 3 times a day. Poor little girl. It seems to be helping a little but she is still fussy at times. They did weigh her to make sure she was gaining weight and she is up to 8 pounds 14 ounces!!! She is a growing girl! I think she will be over 9 pounds when we go on Friday. That is so crazy!
This past Sunday Alexis and I spent the day at John's parents house again. She loves her visits with Pop, Linnie, and Aunt Courtney. Here is a picture of her and Aunt Courtney hanging out together:

Like I mentioned in the previous post...Alexis has now been sleeping in her crib! She seems to really enjoy it. She does really well in it. I think the reason she struggles sleeping in general is her acid reflux. But overall I can't be happier with the fact that at 3 1/2 weeks old she is already in her crib! Such a big girl!

Here is a cute picture from this week! Alexis fell asleep with daddy on the couch after a long night of bad sleep. It is such a cute picture!!
No comments:
Post a Comment