Pages

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy 3 Weeks Lexi!!!

Time seems to be flying by so quickly! I canno believe how big she seems to be getting!! We went to the Peditrician last Friday for her 2 week check up and she is up to 7 pounds 11.6 ounces! She is bigger than her birth weight now! She is also up to 20 inches! We go back to the doctor on the 16th for her 1 month check up and I am curious to see how big she is then! Especially since she is eating 4 ounces of formula a feeding!

We did have to switch her formula to sensitive formula because she was developing bad gas and some fussiness. It seems to be helping. Her nights are actually pretty good. She sleeps for about 2 1/2 -3 hours and then wants to get up and eat and have her diaper changed. Last night she had a really good night of sleep.

This week she got to see where mommy worked and got to meet several of mommy's work friends. She did really well! Last Sunday we spent several hours at Linnie and Pop's house while daddy was working. She did great on the car ride and enjoyed spending time there!

Here are just a couple of pictures from her 3rd week in our lives. I was a little slacker on taking pictures this week! I am still trying to get video to actually load on this site...once I do, I will post a few videos.

No comments: