Pages

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Just some pictures...

Well John put together the crib this morning and it looks amazing!! I can't believe how beautiful it is! It went together quite easily actually. Now all we need to get to complete her room (as far as big items) is her dresser/changing table and her bookcase. Hopefully I will get some freedom soon so that I can go and pick out those two items.

Here is a picture of our little mischievious kitty Jingles "helping" John put together the crib! At one point, she ran out of the room with one of the plastic washers! She is such a trouble maker!! We managed to get it back from her!
Here is a picture of the completed crib! John did a great job! Now all it needs is a mattress, bedding, and a little baby girl :)
Below are some pictures of the stuff that is in her closet --- she is so spoiled already!!!
And one last picture...here is the little "first dolly" that John's mom gave her! It is sooooo soft and sweet! I know she will love it!

No comments: