Okay so I failed to take a 24 week belly shot...probably because I was in and out of labor and delivery the past 2 weeks. So John took a 25 week 5 day belly shot yesterday when we were on our way to the high risk doctor. I figured since I was actually dressed and didn't look like I had been lying on the couch for the past 11 weeks it would be a good time to take a new picture :)

The appointment with the high risk doctor went really well. He had a hard time seeing my cervix because of the pessary, but he felt confident that it hadn't dilated anymore and was comfortable sending me home rather than to the hospital!! I don't have to go back to see him for 3 weeks so that was good news! At that appointment they will do measurements and see how well Alexis is growing. Otherwise she is doing great.
I am almost to the third trimester...that is so crazy. It is hard to believe that I am approaching the final stretch of the pregnancy. Alexis will be here before we know it! And especially since they are cutting 3 weeks off my pregnancy. Hopefully they keep their word on that because mentally I am excited to get off bedrest a little early.
I am getting very excited for my baby shower! I cannot believe it is in 5 weeks!!! I know the girls are going to throw an amazing shower...they are so sweet. I can't wait to see my friends and family. I got my dress for the shower this week online from Gap. Unfortunately it is a little too big so I do need to send it back and get a smaller size. I knew that was going to happen. That is okay...I have 5 weeks so it should be okay :)



No comments:
Post a Comment