Pages

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 20, 2009

T-1 Day...

Tomorrow is the big day!!! I am so excited to go to dinner :) I smell a burger coming my way!

Today was my 34 week doctor appointment with my regular OB! I am now on weekly appointments! I cannot believe we are getting so close. We talked with the OB today about my work situation (the fact that I am cutting it really close to risking losing my job) and she said at 36 weeks we will set an induction date! So I might get lucky at get to cut a week off my remaining days! She was completely understanding about the situation so that was cool. So in 2 weeks we should know the latest I will have my little girl in my tummy :) So exciting!

We also picked up Alexis' swing today. I sent John with the name of the one I wanted and he did a good job. It is absolutely adorable! Now I just hope that Alexis actually likes it! We got a great deal on it to. It was normally $129.99 and with gift cards and discounts we got it for $21.00!! Here are some pictures of it:We also got an amazingly wonderful gift bag of stuff for Alexis from John's co-workers at the ICU. It included some cute onesies, a very soft blanet, and some other cute outfits. There was also a few things for John and I in the basket as well. One of the onesies is absolutely adorable!!! Here is a picture of the basket and the print on the one onesie that I just love (all the clothes are adorable but there is something about these little zebras that just melt my heart!):I forgot to mention that Alexis had a great strong heartbeat today at our doctor appointment...150 bpm! She is completely lying on my left side! It is so hillarious. Her head is down...and has been for about 10 weeks. She is ready to arrive!

1 comment:

Caleb, Bree, Zane and Claire said...

That zebra print is adorable! And you did get a great deal on that swing!! That is awesome! I am so excited for you to get to go out for dinner :) :)