I just got back from my visit with the high risk doctor! Today is a great day...finally! :) At 34 weeks, 8 days from now, I can get up and go to dinner or a movie once or twice during that week. At 35 weeks I can walk around a store for a few minutes (nothing too strenuous). So for like 15-20 minutes. At 36 weeks, my pessary comes out, I go off the Procardia and Prometrium, and the restrictions are minimal!!!!!!!!!! At that point I can sit up, walk around for longer periods of time, I still have to take it easy, but at that point they aren't worried if I go in to labor. Then at 37 weeks, if I am still pregnant, I will have my last and final visit with the high risk doctor!!! :)
The end is finally in sight! I cannot believe it! I can't believe my due date is only 7 weeks away! It is starting to feel more real with all the baby stuff around the house. I had my 2nd shower yesterday and got more awesome stuff for Alexis. We got the boppy lounger which I hear is really great! We also got her changing pad and tons of cute clothes :) Now all the room needs now is a little baby girl!
We got the video "The Happiest Baby on the Block" today from Blockbuster. People swear by it so we are going to watch it and see what we can learn from it. Anything to help our little girl sleep more at night :)
Pengertian Dari Gotong Royong
2 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment