Pages

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Best Valentines Day Present Ever

Although Alexis came to us 5 months ago, I still consider her the best Valentine's Day present ever! She is such a joy in my life. I was lucky enough to spend last week with her while schools were closed due to snow! It was the best week in a long time! I love my daughter with all my heart.The thumb sucking you see in the above picture is something new! She doesn't do it all the time. She just started a few days ago...which was also when I noticed that her first tooth is coming in! There is a hole in the gum where you can see it starting to poke through!!!! So I think the thumb sucking is related to that. It is quite sweet looking though :)

No comments: