Pages

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Crib Sleeping

Well Lexi has been in her crib for a little over 2 weeks now and I think she is adjusting well. She takes her naps in there as well. We also made the decision to have her sleep on her tummy. She hated being swaddled and sleeping on her back so we figured we would give tummy sleeping a shot. She seems to like it much better...but the new found freedom tends to wake her up a little. But she is getting better. This past week I have been off for snow days...yes the entire week! It has been really awesome to spend all this time with Lexi :) She has been so much fun! We have had lots of play time and I have gotten her to take some great naps. We have also been having regular snacks of rice cereal. She is doing much better at opening her mouth when the spoon comes near her mouth. Next week she gets to start on oatmeal! Hopefully she likes that better. Then in a month...fruits and veggies!!!!!! :)

No comments: