Pages

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sophie the Giraffe

I recently purchased "Sophie the Giraffe" for Lexi through Amazon. This aparently is the best teether out there...it better be since I paid $16.00 for it! Lexi has been teething and I have given her teething rings and she doesn't seem to enjoy them all that much. So I broke down and bought Sophie. Well let me tell you...she absolutely LOVES Sophie! She chews on her head, her neck, her feet...basically any part she can get in her mouth!
I am so happy that she really took to Sophie. I was willing to pay the $16 if it made her feel a little better! I just want those teeth to come through so that she won't be in so much pain anymore!

Lexi has FINALLY rolled over!!! She rolled from her tummy to her back about a dozen times within the past week! Yay for another milestone hit! Now we are working on rolling from our back to our tummy. She is so close to doing that!

Lately Lexi has been "talking" up a storm! She just babbles all day! It is so adorable. Another thing she is starting to enjoy is her baths! I give her one every night before her last bottle. We get a bath then a massage and then I read her a book or sing her songs on her changing table. She seems to really enjoy this routine. In the bath she has learned that if she kicks her legs they splash in the water! We call it "spashing" and she just giggles!

No comments: