Pages

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Girl and Her Sippy Cup

Lexi has begun to experiment with her sippy cup. And although she hasn't quite figured it out, she sure does love to bite any part of it that she can get in her mouth! She did get water out of it once and the look on her face was priceless!

In other news, Lexi is enjoying her eating lately! She has been pounding on average about three 6 oz bottles a day...out of her 5 bottles she gets! That is a huge increase from about 2 weeks ago! And she has been eating baby food twice a day (lunch and dinner). She really enjoys the baby food. She isn't a huge fan of peas, but if I mix them with another veggie that she likes, she will eat them. Today we start green beans. I think that she isn't going to like those very much and that I will have to do the same thing with those that I do with the pears!

This week is Spring Break and I am so much looking forward to spending the next 9 days with my daughter! Today I am going to go and get the stuff for her Easter basket! Yes the bunny is going to visit her this year :) I might take her next week to get her picture taken with the Easter Bunny...especially since I skipped on Santa last year because she was so little!

No comments: