Pages

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 7, 2010

She LOVES Her Carrots!

Lexi tried carrots today for the first time and I have to say I don't think she has taken to any food as fast as she did carrots! She ate the entire container on her first try! She was such a big girl. She probably would have eaten a second container if I had let her! She really doesn't seem to be taking the fruit as well as she is the veggies...which I guess is a good thing! Her daddy hates veggies so it looks like she didn't get that from him!

In a week we will probably throw in a green veggie because all these orange veggies might turn her skin a little orange! I don't want that :) I really should try again with a fruit so she can get a good variety. We will see what the doctor says at her 6 month visit in a week. Yes...6 months...can you believe it!!! She is almost 1/2 way to a year old! She is growing up so quickly!

On another note, she now has 2 teeth! The first one came in at 5 months old and th 2nd one is just barely below the gum. It will pop through any day now. Which will be nice because then maybe she won't be in so much pain :( Poor girl!

No comments: